Sunday, March 28, 2010

Toys R Us Games

Edited to add: The coupons I said were no longer there have reappeared so go print any that you want now before they disappear again.

Couponing isn't all about groceries. I've gotten so many good deals on non-grocery type items. Games being one of them. I love having a stash of games to pull out for birthdays. This is a great week to stock up on some of those birthday presents for cheap. Unfortunately my Toys R Us isn't very close, so I may be sending Jeremy there for me.
The following games are $4.99 this week at Toys R Us. And then after $2 rebate they are $2.99.
Candy Land
Cootie
Chutes & Ladders
Memory
Hi Ho Cherry O

The following games are $8.99, $5.99 after $3 rebate.
Operation
Trouble
Connect 4
Twister
Battleship

The following games are 14.99, $11.99 after $3 rebate
bop it
connect 4x4
Guess Who
Sorry sliders

Plus if you buy $20 or more you get a $5 gift card.
There were coupons for many of these in the 3/21 Smart Source, and if you printed any from the playsaver site I posted about last week, but most of them are gone now.

Here's a scenario I'm planning on doing:
Twister 8.99
Battleship 8.99
Hi Ho Cherry O 4.99
=22.97
- $4/1 Twister game SS 3/21
-$4/1 Battleship IP
=$14.97 OOP
Then I'll get $8 in rebates and a $5 Gift Card. Final Total= $1.97 for 3 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment