Monday, May 17, 2010

My Smiths Doubles Deals

Here is what I ended up getting at Smiths today.
1- bag of potatoes
1- gallon of milk
5- 2 packs of Dial Soap
1- SoftSoap Handsoap
1- BC Skillet Hashbrowns
3- BC Hamburger Helper
1- El Monterey Family Pack Burritos
1- 2 Liter Sunkist
1- 3 Muskateer Bar
1- Box of Cheerios
1- Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
3- Bumblee Bee Tuna Pouches
3- Purina Kitten Chow Pouches
for a grand total of 14.42 for 23 items. Pretty Good!
I was a little dissapointed because they were out of a lot of stuff. The good news though they said they were getting another truck in tonight so I'm going to try and go back in sometime tomorrow and see if I can grab a few more items.
I used coupons from the Sunday Papers for everything besides the potatoes and milk. I also used a $1 on any purchase coupon that I had from my Smiths Rewards.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Tia. Don't you love doing more than 3 doubles at a time.

    ReplyDelete