Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Southern Utah Albertsons Doublers *Ends Today*

So I am really late getting this posted but if you didn't know you had them or you haven't used them yet you had better get on over to Albertson's before the end of the day.
I didn't even know we had doublers until about 8:30 last night. Due to the fact that after getting home from a 4 day weekend my papers were missing. Yep-gone-without a trace. I finally tracked them down in my very own dumpster-a neighbor thinking they were being helpful and not wanting my house to be targeted for a robbery-with all those papers laying on the doorstep-had thrown them away for me. Well after tracking them down and opening them not expecting to find much, boy was I happy that I had gone dumpster diving-YES we had doublers.



TRIP #1 (at 9:00 last night)

-2 Capri Sun Sunrise $2.00 each (double the $1/1 coupon=FREE)

-Welch's Refrigerated Juice $1.99 each (double the .75/1 coupon = .50 each)

-Smores Stuff (Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, Hershey's Candy Bars (double the $1 off when you buy all 3=$2.49 for all three

-2 Nesquick $1.39 each (double the $1/2=.39 each)

-1 package Koolaid Fun Fizz $1.99 (double the $1/1 printable coupon from my Kraft First Taste Account=FREE)

-Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1.99 (double the $1/1 found in select magazines=FREE)

-4 boxes of Pectin $2.99 each (double the $1/1 coupons I ordered on Ebay price = .99 each plus I received a Catalina for $2.00 so factor that in 3 boxes for .99)

-4 boxes of Post Cereal 2/$4 (double the $1/2 coupons price =$1 per box)

TRIP #2 (this morning with my sister after tracking down 3 more sets of doublers)-sorry no picture for this one.

-3 boxes of Graham Crackers part of the Smore's Promo (used $1/1 peelies found in store and turned this into a .50 money maker, we of course added a small filler to offset this)

-1 box of wheaties in the reduced price cart marked down to $1 (doubled the .75/1 coupon=FREE)

-1 box of Lucky Charms in the reduced price cart marked down to $1 (doubled the .55/1 coupon=FREE)

-2 (8) packs Juicy Juice Juice Boxes-$2 each (doubled the $1/2 =$1 each)

-2 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats 2/$4 (doubled the $1/2=$1 each)

-1 Trident Super Pack Gum $1.99 (doubled the $1/1 =FREE)

-1 Box Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1.99 (doubled the $1/1 = FREE)

*Remember at Albertson's you can only use three doublers per transaction but you can usually just walk around and get back in line or else take your bag of groceries to the car and come back in an do another transaction*

No comments:

Post a Comment