Monday, November 8, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for Christmas. I've been doing my Christmas shopping and trying to get a head start on things so I can enjoy the holidays without a lot of hustle and bustle. One thing that is a big relief to check off the list is Christmas cards. Usually I design my own and then wait for a good deal to come around. So I was so excited when I saw Shutterfly's cute new Holiday Card Line. This makes it really simple so I can use a pre-made design instead of designing my own. I usually order my prints from Shutterfly and have always been so impressed with the quality. Here are a few of my favorite cards:I really love this idea of including a little note about what your family has been up to right on the card.

(Mod Ornaments)And I really love the non-traditional Christmas colors on this one.
(This Much Merry)
So many to choose from. Do you want 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly? Go here to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment