Thursday, December 16, 2010

Trip to the Mall - Couponing Inspirtation

Here is a little bit of couponing inspiration for all of you. Once you begin to coupon you soon realize that coupons begin to encompass every part of your shopping life and not just the grocery side. You learn how to earn reward coupons and things like that. Here is a picture from my trip to the mall yesterday...


I got
- a pair of boys carpenter jeans and a pair of girls socks (The Children's Place)
-a nice warm and fuzzy jacket to put away for my daughter for next year (JcPenney)
-2 birthday cards (Hallmark)


Total for everything $4.11


Yep that's right. I used a rewards coupon from JCPENNEY and The Children's Place both worth $10 and I used my $5/5 Hallmark Coupon.
Needless to say I came away from that shopping trip with a :) on my face!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job Tia! How do you get rewards coupons to the Children's Place? I got the one to JCPenney, but I never get them to the Children's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn did you ever get a perks place rewards card? I don't think you can get them anymore but if you did just swipe it everytime you shop and you will start getting the coupons. They are great!

    ReplyDelete