Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rite Aid


Rite-Aid is seriously one of my favorite places to shop. You can get free stuff there weekly. Though they do run out of stuff frequently-the best part is that you can get a raincheck on which they will automatically deduct the UP rewards (catalina). A lot of times it actually works out better to have to get a rain check. And the St. George Rite-Aid is the best they all know there coupons and they set aside your product and call you when your rain check comes in. Plus almost every time you shop you get a code on the bottom of your receipt for a $3/15 coupon if you take a short online survey-these really come in handy.


I went to riteaid today to get the Gillette Body Wash in their ad-it was gone but I got my raincheck-so I'll just wait a couple of weeks for a phone call.


Here is what I did get though...

1- 3 pack Bic Flex Razor
2- packages of peeps
2- Snickers pre-filled eggs

2- M & M mini's tubes

2- bags of Milky Way Candy


I paid $2.04 out of pocket-woot woot


I used the following coupons.

-$3/15 Rite-Aid coupon from taking survey

-$5 Up Reward (catalina) from purchases last week

-3 $1/2 Mars Coupons from Sunday's Paper (m&m's, milkway, and snickers are all mars products)

-$3/1 Bic Flex coupon from 4/3 paper

No comments:

Post a Comment