Monday, June 6, 2011

RiteAid Weekly Chronicles Week #5

When I pulled into the parking lot at RiteAid yesterday morning there were tons of cars there. I thought I wouldn't be able to get anything on my list-thank goodness for rainchecks and back-up plans. Though I didn't get everything I was hoping for I did get a few items to add to the stockpile. Also I made a mistake on my transactions I didn't realize there was a limit of two on both the toothpaste and the razors, so when I did my third transaction I didn't get the UP Rewards back. I didn't want to return the stuff it was still a good deal just not free and now I won't have any UP Rewards to start next week off with-but what can you do. You win some you lose some thus is the rules of the Drugstore Game.

Here is what I got...
Transaction #1

-1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide $9.97

-2 Crest Toothpaste $2.57 each

used the following coupons

*$3/15 survey coupon

*2-.75/1 from P&G 6-5

*$4/1 from P&G 6-5

*$2 Up Reward

*$1 off non-prescription purchase RA Printable

*$1 off non-prescription purchase RA Printable

Total OOP $3.24

plus I got a $4 and 2-$1.60 Up Rewards Back

Transaction #2

-1 Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide $9.97

*used $4/1 from P&G 6-5

*used $4 Up Reward

*used $1.60 Up Reward

Total OOP .99

plus I got another $4 Up Reward Back

Transaction #3
-1 Gillette Fusion Razor $9.97
-1 Crest Toothpaste $2.57
*used .75/1 Crest Toothpaste from P&G 6-5
*used $4/1 Gillette ProGlide from P&G 6-5
*used $1.60 Up Reward
*used $4 Up Reward
Total OOP $2.97
no up reward back :(
This Brings our Stockpile total to $34.25
(Stockpile photo is minus 5-12 packs of Dew, 2 Big Bags of M & M's, and 17 candy bars)

No comments:

Post a Comment