Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Handmade Valentine Ideas

I started getting the Family Fun magazine a while back. I was able to snag it on a really great deal through plum district. Anyways both of these ideas came from it. There are also variations of both on pininterest.

For my daughter...
It said to take the picture with a pipe that was about 3 inches round ours was a little bigger but we had it on hand so we didn't have to buy one, so I think it still turned out okay. I also ordered the prints through Shutterfly with a promotional gift card I had :)

For my son...
These are mad lib valentines. We bought two mad lib books and tore out one page for each child. We rolled them, wrapped a piece of 3x3 printed paper around them, and then tied a little note on them. (by the way I got the paper for this one free a Michael's with the coupon we had linked to print last week) To make them a little more fun we also added a mechanical pencil. The notes say-"I am MAD about you!, I can't LIB without you!, and You have MAD skills!"

No comments:

Post a Comment