Sunday, March 11, 2012

Frito Lay Fan Club and House Party Goodies

The last week I have received a couple of nice boxes of goodies in the mail. The first was from the Frito Lay Fan Club...


It contained six bags of their newest flavor of sun chips and a sun chips insulated lunch bag.
The second was my House Party Box for Johnsonville Italian Sausage.
I contained tons of stuff to have a dinner party including some great recipes that I am excited to try out. I also got 8 packages of pasta, plates, napkins, 2 aprons, 2 hot pads, 4 pasta servers/measurers, a bunch of recipe books, 2 bottles of Bertolli Olive Oil, 2 bottles of Kraft Parmesan Cheese, 30 $1/1 Johnsonville coupons, and 10 coupons for a FREE package of Johnsonville Sausage.



If you haven't signed up with HouseParty yet a definitely recommend you do. This is my 4th party and they always send you great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment