Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WEekly Rite-Aid Chronicles

I know it has been forever since I have done a Rite-Aid post, maybe I'm just getting lazy. I have still been going to Rite-Aid at least twice a month and some months weekly. It is one of the places I feel like I am still getting steals and not just deals with my coupons. And it's pretty much the only place where you can ever get candy for .50 a piece anymore. So here is what I got, all of this for $10.11.
I had rain-checks for the theatre size boxes of mike and ikes which made them FREE. I had a rain-check for the razors which made them .99. The candy bars were .50 each. And the Pantene was 2/$7. I used 2 bogo coupons and 2 $2 coupons on these. There was also an UP Reward with the Pantene it was $2 when you bought two. So I spent $10.11 and got $4 in UP Rewards loaded to my card for next time I shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment