Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cheap Cereal and Milk at Smiths

Smiths has a deal going thru Tuesday the 19 where if you buy 5 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal, it automatically takes $5 off your total. Most of the Kellogg's cereal is included in the sale, but certain kinds end up being only $1.88 each after the $5 off. I paired this sale with a $1/3 Kellogg's cereal coupon from the Sunday paper, and also a $1/2 Kellogg's cereal from the smiths coupons you get monthly if you are a Rewards Member. Also in the store on one of the boxes of cereal I found a $3 off 1 gallon of milk coupon when you buy 3 Kellogg's cereal-SWEET! I went to get milk and even got the most expensive brand but none of it was over $3-luckily I had a smart cashier who didn't question it and simply just brought the price of the coupon down to match the price of the milk. 
So I ended up getting 5 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk for $7.42 that's right around $1.25 per item!

No comments:

Post a Comment