Wednesday, May 8, 2013

US Bank FreeMonee Program

Do you have a US Bank account? If so are you aware of their free monee program? Here's what it is periodically you will receive emails from US Bank with a Free Monee offer. Which means they will award you a certain amount of money when you shop at the retailer they are highlighting. The offer is usually between $1-$5 and you usually have about 5 days to go there. So for example they might say you can earn $2 when you shop at RiteAid between such and such dates. I have had many offers to places like Rite-Aid, Burger King, Sally Beauty Supply, Buca de Beppo, etc. I don't always redeem them, but if it's a good deal and I can get something for free or close to it I usually will. And it's so simple just use your debit card and they automatically put the money in your account a few days later, you don't have to submit anything.

I love when they have offers to Rite-Aid, because I can pair it with their sales, coupons, and UP rewards. For example I bought all this for $2.62 but I will be getting a $2 Free Monee credit so in reality it only cost me $0.62.

Do you have a US Bank account? if so check your email and don't miss out on these great offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment