Thursday, September 25, 2014

Albertsons Trip-Cheap Cereal, Milk, and Triaminic

I feel like the couponing has picked back up the last little bit, for awhile I felt like even with coupons you just couldn't get very good deals, but lately I feel like I have been getting some awesome deals. I thought I would share my Albertsons Trip with you.

To make this trip happen I cashed in some of my point from my Kellogg's Family Rewards Club. I used $1,00 points to print a $1.50 off one cereal coupons. It is a bricks coupons so you can print it twice.

Here is the breakdown
4-boxes of Kellogg's Cereal $2.50 each ($10)
2-Gallons of Milk $2.99 each ($6)
2-Boxes of Triaminic $5.99 each ($12)

The Store deal was if you bought four boxes of Kellogg's Cereal you got a Free Gallon of Milk.
I also used another free Gallon of Milk when you buy four Kellogg's Cereal Coupon from the Sunday inserts.
Plus 2- $4/1 Triaminic coupons from the Sunday inserts.
and Finally 2- $1.50 off 1 Kelloggs cereal coupons from my Kellogg's Family Rewards.

With all of the coupons and savings it brought my total down to $10 +tax for all 8 items-which factors out to just over $1 per item-now those are the kind of savings I like to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment