Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Toy Clearance-Be on the Lookout


So as you can see from this picture. I have been doing some serious toy shopping. Now is the best time to buy toys because they clearancing a lot of stuff to make room for the new toys of the year. Wal-Mart has tons of toys Clearanced to 50% off, but where we really found the bargains were Rite-Aid they had a whole row of Christmas Toys marked down to 75% off. We got deals like Remote Control Cars for $3.74 and art sets for $1.99. My friend and I came out of the store with two whole carts full of toys. So keep your eyes peeled as you are out and about. Target also has a bunch of toys down to 30% off not good enough for me to personally buy right now but keep your eyes and ears open in the next few weeks they will go down to 50% off and then 75% off and when they do they go quick.

(Disclaimer all these toys are not for me-I could only wish to have a stash like this for Birthdays and Christmas-I actually buy items for the student store at my kids school so that is what most of these are for)

1 comment:

  1. Wow good job Tia! I'll definitely have to check out Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete