Friday, November 25, 2011

Rite-Aid Black Friday



Rite-Aid had a special Thanksgiving Weekend Ad. I thought it started on Black Friday, so not realizing this I missed out on the LifeSaver Books-dang! They were a good deal, too and no rain checks on them because they won't get more in before Christmas :(

Oh well I did get a few other good deals. Here is what I got...

-15 Candy Bars 3/$2; Paid $10.30 OOP; Got Back $5 in UP REWARDS

-1 Box Pot of Gold $3.00 and 1 pkg scuncci hair elastics $1.99; USED $5 Up Rewards from previous transaction; Paid $1.22 OOP; Got Back $3.99 in UP REWARDS

-6 V05 Shampoo 3/$2; USED $3.99 in UP Rewards from previous transaction; Paid $0.26 OOP and got back $2 in UP REWARDS

So for everything $11.78 plus I have $2 in UP Rewards left over + $1 UP Reward left from last week that I forgot to use today.




No comments:

Post a Comment