Sunday, August 1, 2010

Albertsons Twice The Value

Well if you live in Southern Utah or Tooele you might have been as happy as I was today when I opened the Sunday paper and found the twice the value coupons. Lucky me whoever delivered my paper gave me 7 sets instead of my normal 5-WOOT!
Okay so here are the best deals I can see.

General Mills Cereal $1.88
use $1/2 GM Cereal Coupon + doubler = .88 per box
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.88
use .50/2 coupon +doubler = $1.38 per box
( BONUS OFFER BUY 4 GM CEREALS OR BC FRUIT SNACKS AND GET 2 FREE REDBOX CODES )
Libby's Vegetables .69
use $1/3 printable here
plus doubler equals .10 for 3 cans-AWESOME!
Fritos Chips and Bean Dip $1.69 each
buy 2 and use $1/on both + doubler = .69 each
Prego Pasta Sauce .99 (limit 2)
use $1/2 printable here
plus doubler equals FREE for BOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment