Monday, August 9, 2010

My Monday Deals

Target

2 Five star notebooks $1.00each

2 Super Sticky Post it Notes $1.00 each

used $1/2 fivestar from Sunday Paper

used $1/1 Post it Notes

http://www.3m.com/us/office/postit/promos/201007_ss/supersticky_coupon.pdf

Total
$1.25

Also the scotch tape is on a great sale .50 each but they were all out. I add matched it at Wal-Mart later and used the $1/3 scotch tape coupons from the Sunday Paper and got it for .17 each.

RiteAid


2 bags of pretzel M&M's 2.50each

3 Shick Hydro Razors 5.99each

1 Shick Hydro Gel 1.99

2 Packages of Baseball cards on clearance for .74each

used RiteAid $5/$25 coupon

used 3 $5/1 shick razor coupons

used 1 $1/1 shick gel coupon

used 2 $1/1 M&M coupons

Total was $4.33 I paid for it with my gift card from the skin care promo last month so nothing out of pocket. Plus I got a $1 Up reward back from the M & M's.

Albertsons


8 packages of Keebler Crackers

2 Planters Trail Mix

4 NutriGrain Cereal Bars

2 Boxes of Rice Krispy Treats

2 Packages Keebler Cookies

2 Jello Snacks

1 Loaf of Bread

1 Gallon of Milk

I won't give you the whole run down on this one but I will tell you that I used a lot of coupons and that I spent $20.65 OOP. Which I think is pretty good and now my kids will have snacks for their lunches when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment