Thursday, August 12, 2010

Smiths Rewards and Smokin Deals

So if you haven't signed up for a Fresh Value Smiths Rewards Card you really need to. I got my Rewards Certificate in the mail on Monday (you get one every three months) it was a whopping $8.00. When I saw the ad that came out on Wednesday I was super excited because I knew it would make for some free groceries.

So here is what I got...
-2 boxes of GM Cereal
-2 boxes of Golden Graham Cereal Bars
-3 Boxes of Hamburger Helper
-1 Bottle of Sunny D
-1 Package of Land of Frost Lunchmeats

I used coupons of the Sunday paper on each item and my rewards certificate and ended up paying .81 for all of it.

If you haven't already definately look into the Albertsons and Smiths Deals and Matchups on Krazy Coupon Lady and Pinching Your Pennies there are some really great deals this week. Also check out the matchups on http://www.grocerysmarts.com/ and enter this code g84ctb. This website will match up the enitre ad from whatever store you want to shop at and tell you which coupons to print or clip. Save it to your desktop once you've saved the code to be able to access it everyweek.

No comments:

Post a Comment