Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kohl's Gift Card in the Mail

Do you ever get the Kohl's mailers in your mailbox? Many of us probably just toss them in the garbage without taking a second glance, but periodically if you look at the back of them they will have a $10 gift card attached good on anything, yes anything in the store. I love to get these, because I know I will be able to get something for free or close to it, especially if I shop the sales or clearance. Well yesterday was my lucky day. I went in to Kohl's with my gift card that came in the mail on Saturday and I was able to get there two t-shirts for free. Yep that's right free! I didn't even have to pay tax. They were on sale for $4.99 each but when they take of the gift card it takes away the tax too, so I didn't even have to pay a penny. I was so happy.Moral of the story make sure you don't throw away your "junk mail" without checking it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment