Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RiteAid Weekly Chronicles Week 8

I went to Riteaid yesterday to get the Noxema Razors that were in the ad. They were gone so I got a raincheck for them. While I was there I was able to cash in one of the rainchecks I already had. It was for the Oral B-Spinbrushes. With the raincheck they were $3.00 each. I had $3/1 coupons for each one. So I bought 4 Oral B Spinbrushes, regularly $8.49 each, and I paid only .75 OOP for all four of them, which is just basically the tax. SCORE!


If you go to riteaid and they are out of something that has an UP Reward attached to it when they write the raincheck they will automatically deduct the Up Reward since when you cash it in that Up Reward will no longer be in effect. In a way this is sometimes better because you don't have to pay the full price up front and then get the Up Reward back.

No comments:

Post a Comment