Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rite Aid Weekly Chronicles Week #9

The deals at Riteaid seemed a little slow this week...but I did stop in and get a couple things since I was making a trip to the bread store and it's right across the street. Here was my big purchase...Grand total $1.98. First I bought the toothbrush priced $2.99 I used a $2/1 cross-action coupon from the RedPlum Insert. I paid $1.18 OOP and I got back $1.50 Up Reward. Then I bought the Tylenol Pain Cream priced $4.99 I used a $3/1 Tylenol Precise coupon and the $1.50 Up Reward and I paid .80 OOP.
Even though it doesn't seem like much a few cheap items here and there can really contribute to your stock pile plus a few dollars at a time instead of $5 or $10 doesn't take away from as much of your grocery money either so sometimes in a way the smaller trips can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment