Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In the Mail

I am one of those people who religiously gets my mail everyday-because you never know right there might be something exciting in it. I am always signing up for freebies and sending in rebates and stuff like that. Well yesterday was a BIG surprise day-$70 in gift cards yep that's right. Here is what I got.

-$50 Visa gift card form US Bank for opening an account and meeting a financial goal (not shown)

-$10 KOHLS Card-good towards any purchase of $10 or more (these are randomly mailed out by Kohls)

-$10 Discover Gift Card from Kellogg's for a rebate they had awhile back-you got $10 for sending in 10 UPC of certain Kellogg's cereals.

It is times like this that I remember why I am always so excited to see what is in the mail each week-because sometimes life throws you surprises plus the grocery ads come by mail as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment