Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Toaster Strudels for $1 per box @ Harmon's

This is by far the best deal I have ever seen or gotten on Toaster Strudels. My kids love these. They have been asking me for weeks to get them but there just hasn't been a good deal or sale on them. When I saw this sale in the Harmon's ad I knew I couldn't pass it up. So here is the run-down...


Buy 10 boxes of Toaster Strudels at Harmon's priced $1.75 per box. They have an in-store coupon they will just take it off at the register for $5 off when you buy 10 participating products. This brings the price down to $1.25 per box, which in itself is a great price, but then if you have 5 -.50/2 toaster strudel coupons from the Sunday papers you can use those as well and that brings your price down to $1.00 per box.


Sweet-My kids are Super Happy Today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment