Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekly Rite-Aid Chronicles

I have stopped doing the big stockpile picture and running total for my Rite-Aid trips. It was just getting to be to much to keep track of. I also have so much of many items that I am not going to Rite-Aid every week. I am still going a few times a month though and will continue to do the Rite-Aid Chronicle posts they will just be a little bit different. Here is the picture from my trip today...The total for all of this was $4.39 plus I have a $1 UP Reward left to use later. Here is the breakdown...

Transaction #1 I bought 1 package of Bic Soleil razors priced at $4.99. I used $1/1 non-prescription purchase RA printable coupon, and a $3/1 Bic Soleil coupon found in the Sunday paper. My total OOP was $1.24 plus I got back a $1 UP Reward.
Transaction #2 I bought a 3 pack of Trident Layers Gum priced at $1.99. I used a .50/1 trident layers RA printable coupon, and my $1 UP Reward from the first transaction. My total OOP was .55 and I got back a $1 Up Reward.
Transaction #3 and #4 were identical. I bought a package of Bic Soleil razors priced at $4.99. I used a $3/1 Bic Soleil coupon from the Sunday paper and the $1 UP Reward from previous transaction. My total OOP was $1.30 for each transaction and I have a $1 UP Reward left over for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment