Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Thank You Card from Tiny Prints



Updated: This actually works on any card, including Father's Day cards!

Today only in honor of Oprah's last show you can get a free Thank You Card from Tiny Prints. Shipping is free as well. Since my kids still have a week left of school I found in the perfect opportunity to make a thank you card for my daughter's teacher. I have ordered there cards before and have been very happy with them. Follow the link and type in TYOPRAH at checkout to get your card free.

As with any thing related to Oprah it will be hot. The site is running a little slow but not unbearably so. I remember last year when Oprah gave away chicken from KFC they ran out of chicken nationwide. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tia! This actually works on any card. So I just ordered a Father's Day card for free. I edited your post to say that.

    ReplyDelete