Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekly RiteAid Chronicles Week #3

Here is what I got at RiteAid today...5- 12 packs of Mountain Dew $3.50 each
2- Big Bags of M & M 's 2/$3.99
2- twizzlers .89 each
2- starburst .50 each
I used the following coupons
$3/15 survey coupon
Buy 4 Pepsi Products get one free in ad coupon
$5 Up Reward
$10 Up Reward
$1/2 twizzlers RA Printable
$.25/2 starburst RA Printable
$1/2 M & M's RA Printable
My total OOP was $1.16. However there is a SCR (single check rebate) for the M & M's for $1. So I will be getting a $1 back. So the total spent will only be .16. Making our stockpile total $11.23.

RiteAid Tip-Submit for Single Check Rebates-they only take a minute you sign up online then log in and enter your receipt information. They mail you a check at the end of every month with any rebates you have qualified for. Easiest rebate program I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment