Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RiteAid Chronicles Week #4 Update

I went back to RiteAid for a quick trip this morning mainly because the Video Values coupons reset for the new month and so I watched a whole bunch of videos and had coupons to use that matched up with this week's ad. Also I was able to get another bottle of super cheap sunscreen which in St. George is a must have during the summer.

Here is what I got:
1 Coppertone Spray-On Sunscreen $8.99
2 Twizzlers Candy .50 each
2 Reese's Candy .50 each
1 Snickers Candy .50
I used the following coupons
*$4.99 Up Reward
*$2.00 Up Reward
*$1/1 Coppertone RA Printable
*$1/1 Coppertone manufacturer's from the Sunday paper
*.50/2 Reese's RA Printable
*$1/2 Twizzlers RA Printable
*.25/1 Mars Candy (snickers) RA Printable
*I also got back a $2 Up Reward
My total OOP was $1.38
Bringing the Stockpile Total to $27.05

No comments:

Post a Comment