Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekly RiteAid Chronicles Week #1

I thought I would do a series of posts on how shopping at Rite-Aid can save you so much money and considerably increase your stock pile. I will keep a running total each week of how much I have spent and show how the stockpile has grown.


Week #1


2 packages scunci bands-FREE with Rain Check

2 Air Wick Aerosol-BOGO Rain Check plus BOGO Coupon

3 Snickers Squared-Buy 2 Get 1 Free Coupon

6 Gillette Body Wash-.99 each with Rain Check

1 Gillette Deodorant-Free with coupon from PG 5-1


I also used a $3 off the purchase of $15 coupon from taking a survey.


OOP I spent $5.56


I got back 2 $2-UP Rewards and a $3/15 coupon for taking the survey on the bottom of my receipt. (I will be able to use these towards next weeks purchases.)


Rite Aid Tips

-ALWAYS DO THE SURVEYS

-TRY TO MAKE YOUR TOTALS BE $15 so you can use the $3/15 from taking the survey

-USE YOUR $3/15 COUPON FIRST then all other coupons

-GET RAIN CHECKS (they automatically factor in the Up Rewards for you)

-HAVE A BACK UP PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment