Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Frito Lay Fan Program-Goodies in the Mail


Awhile back I signed up to be a member of the Frito Lay Fan Program, it seems to be a very rewarding program. Every once in awhile they email you and ask if you are interested in trying new products or learning more about something they are doing. If you reply back then they send you a huge box filled with their products. Today I came home and saw this box sitting on my doorstep...I was so happy because I knew when I opened it I would find this...4 full size bags of chips, a reusable grocery bag, and a flier from Frito Lay talking about one of their plants in Casa Grande that has recently reached a "near net zero" operating effort. A pretty big feat. This means it runs primarily on renewable energy sources and recycled water while producing nearly zero waste-WOW! That is impressive, and I am impressed with my goodies as well :)

1 comment: