Saturday, October 8, 2011

RiteAid Weekly Chronicles

I can't believe it is Saturday night already. I actually did this shopping trip on Tuesday and am just barely getting around to posting it. It has been a long week, but I thought I had better post it because I had the pictures ready and tomorrow starts another week for Rite Aid.


Here was what I got at Rite Aid this week...
Transaction #1-
I bought a pair of No-Nonsense Pantyhose.
-Used $1/1 No-Nonsense RA Printable coupon
-Paid $2.18 oop and got back a $2 Up Reward
Transaction #2
I bought 1 bottle of Scope.
-Used $2 Up Reward from previous transaction
-$1.50/1 Scope from October P&G
-Paid .75 OOP and got back a $2.50 Up Reward
Transaction #3
I bought 4 Nivea Lip Balms.
-Used 2 $3/2 Nivea products coupons from Sunday paper.
-Used $2.50 Up Reward from previous transaction.
-Paid $2.12 OOP
So for everything $5.05 OOP! I am pretty excited about this upcoming week at Rite-Aid it looks like there are tons of FREE items. Hopefully I'm not to late to get at least some of them, since I know I won't be able to go in until Monday afternoon. If you plan on going this week you might want to go as soon as possible to insure you don't miss out-but I guess there is always the option of a rain check :)

No comments:

Post a Comment