Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday Club Goodies

I thought I would post about a few great birthday clubs I think everyone should sign up for. I was reminded because it is my husbands birthday next week and so his birthday emails with coupons have started to roll in. Here is the run down.
(If you sign up for the eclub then on your birthday they email you a coupon for a free gourmet burger which comes with fries of course. Yummy I have signed up my whole family including my kids so of course on birthdays we usually go out to eat at Red Robin.)
(If you sign up for the birthday club then on your birthday you get an email with a coupon for a free mix in creation. Once again sign the whole family up that way you get free ice cream on everyones birthday. We love their ice-cream although it is a little expensive so we love getting our birthday coupons.)

No comments:

Post a Comment