Thursday, April 8, 2010

Buying Ink on Ebay

How much do you pay for your printer ink?

I have a canon pixma ip1500 and I used to pay around $10 for a black cartridge and around $15 for a color cartridge, but not anymore.

Now I pay $2 or less per cartridge and usually get Free Shipping on top of that.
How???
Simple Ebay.

All you have to do is go to ebay and type in the name of your cartridge for example bci-24 black.

Granted these aren't the genuine canon cartridge they are usually a no-name brand that is compatible, but I have been doing this for two years now and have never had a problem and have saved soooo much money.

When buying on ebay I would mainly watch that the seller has top ratings and has done alot of business. Then look for the best deal-try to find free shipping if possible.

My last purchase of ink a few weeks ago was $6.95 for 5 black ink cartridges. That's less that $2 a cartridge! Plus then I can turn them in at Staples and actually make money in the process. (Check out this link for more on that)http://whatisthedealthisweek.blogspot.com/2010/04/staples-rewards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment