Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip

Here are 2 of my transactions. See this post for the third transaction.

Buy (8) Pantene BOGO 4.99


=19.96

-$5/$20 RA video value coupon

-$12.00 use 4-$3.00/2 Pantene Product Coupon in 03/07 PG

=$2.96 + tax

2 Glucosamine $18.99 BOGO
1 Gold Fish Crakcer $.50
=$19.49
-$5/$20 RA video value coupon
=$14.49

Which sounds like a lot but I bought one bottle that had 106 tablets at Target last week for $16.50 these bottles had 166 each. Now you have to be careful on vitamins and supplements because even though a bottle has more tablets and is cheaper doesn't mean it's a better deal. You need to check to see how many tablets are a serving and what percentage of the key ingredients each serving has. These bottles turned out to be better because the serving size was the same and had more of the key ingredient in each serving. Which by the way if you are a runner I highly recommend these. I started taking these last week because I was having knee pain and I feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment