Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Harmons Deals

Here are a few of the deals I took advantage of at Harmons this week....
Flipz Pretzels $1.00 each used .50/1 from Sunday papers = .50 each
(my kids LOVE these)
Green Giant Vegetables with Sauce $1.00 each used $1/3 from the mail
(broccoli and cheese so good on baked potatoes)

Other Good Deals
Gold and Soft Margarine $1.00 each use $1.50/2 or .50/1 from Sunday papers = .25 to .50
Quaker Cereal and Granola Bars $1.00 each with in ad coupon
Meadow Gold or Viva Sour Cream $1.00each

For the complete Harmons list go here....

FYI
I recently tried to use a coupon for a FREE item at Harmon's and they wouldn't let me. They told me that there coupon policy says they can not accept coupons for FREE items. ?????Okay
Also they are kind of funny about taking printed coupons they usually take the bricks ones with no problem but sometimes they even question my SmartSource ones. They will usually end up taking them but I will have to argue with the first and I don't think they would take a pdf type coupon at all.
So consider these little bits of info when you go to Harmons, at times it might be easier to ad match at Wal-Mart.

1 comment: