Monday, April 5, 2010

The Newest Member of Our Swagbucks Hunting Team

Before I tell my story a little background on Swagbucks for those who are unfamiliar.
This is the definition of Swag Bucks according to Wikipedia the ultimate source of truth, because anyone can write anything about any subject, and you know you can trust it.

Swag Bucks is a search engine launched in 2007 under the name SearchWinMerch. Its results are provided by Google and Ask. This website allows users to earn a virtual currency called Swag Bucks. The most common and basic way to earn is by using the website's search engine. You may also complete special offers and refer friends. Every so often they will post a code that can be redeemed for a certain amount of Swag Bucks. Users can redeem Swag Bucks for a variety of prizes from the Swag Store. These electronics, gift cards, apparel and other various products are real.

I introduced Jeremy to Swagbucks several months ago. He has been a swagbuck hunting fiend ever since, because you see you can buy Amazon gift cards with your Swagbucks. Which if you're Jeremy you then exchange for a crazy cool mirascope. Anyway he always types in random searches just to try to get Swagbucks. These were some of his attempts tonight:
friday
yes
i do
give me money
what
matrix
none of which were successful. But you know what was successful, 'v', typed in by the newest member of our Swagbuck hunting team-Laney. Keep it up Laney-only 10,439 more to go and we'll be able to get you that Barbie Dream House.

Seriously Swagbucks are awesome. You're not going to get rich, but I've gotten $25 worth of Amazon gift cards since I started back in October, and I haven't really been serious about using the search engine since probably Christmas, but I'm back at it again, because Jeremy and I are saving up for a big purchase off Amazon. If you're interested I would love it if you signed up under me, because then I earn points when you earn them. Just click on the Swagbucks icon on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment